A little while back Abigail over at Sweeter Gets the Journey, awarded me with the versatile blogger award! She has a wonderful blog about adventures with her cute little pup, nightly sunset photos and just every day happenings in her hometown, go check it out!
For the Versatile blogger award you reveal seven facts about yourself and then nominate some other bloggers for the award, so here it goes:
1) I find myself inspired by odd things: Clotheslines, power lines, crumbling factory buildings in the city.. Those are things I could photograph for hours!
2) I haven’t seen my natural hair color in about six years. And I don’t plan on seeing it anytime soon.
3) I love cleaning. Or maybe I just despise messes and clutter so much that the thought of keeping it away makes me enjoy cleaning. I feel itchy and anxious if the house is a mess.
4) I love astronomy, learning about the universe always blows my mind. I love looking up at the stars at night.
5) I have been studying french on and off since I was little. One day I hope to be fluent in it and then I want to visit France.
6) One time when I was little I swallowed a french fry weird and it scrapped the inside of my throat. I thought it had poked a hole in my throat so I had meltdown in the middle of McDonalds and refused to eat french fries for years after that.
7) Now that I’m grown and am eating French fries again, they might be one of my favorite foods aside from pizza. I could eat them every day.
Here are my nominations!
Danielle at Condensed Star Stuff
My mom at How Cute is That?
Lucy at Carnabetian Army
Sonya at Fashion Fragile
Faye at Oh Darling
Jess at Writing in Red Lipstick
Thanks again Abigail for nominating me! 🙂
French fries are DELICIOUS. I'm glad you're back on the bandwagon. I feel the same way about cleaning and power lines! Thank you for the nomination–I'm not sure if I will do this or not, because I don't actually think I'm a versatile blogger, haha
oh you're welcome, Sarah! thank you for your wonderful compliments.
i had to laugh at your french fry story and i find the night sky so amazing and mind blowing, too.
keep up the great work with your blog and congratulations.
CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR BLOGS
I'm really surprised to read about your hair colour, I could of sworn it was natural! It definitely suits you to a T! I've also been studying French on and off for absolutely years, I find it so hard to make it stick! Then I think I'm doing alright until I hear actual French people speaking and they're so quick I can't keep up!
Thank you so much for the nomination, that's so kind!
Okay okay, I couldn't but laugh at the french fry thing. Especially since I have a kid now, I can totally see how it would scar you. XD
Thanks for omnominating me! I will do a post about it soon!
Thanks! And I think you are, even though your blog has a theme, you have a way to make each post unique and interesting!
Thank you! 🙂 🙂
Thank you! 😀
Thanks a bunch!! 🙂 Haha I feel the same way, I can read in french but still cannot understand it for the life of me.
It may have been one of the most traumatizing moments of my life. Haha. Thanks! 🙂
Thanks so much for nominating me, Sarah! This post makes me wonder what your natural colour is, blonde suits you perfectly though I think! I actually really like cleaning too. I love putting a record on and getting work done, but lately I must admit I'm loosing time for it! And always nice to see another person who's into astronomy. Thanks again!
Thanks for the nomination, pookie! I absolutely Love reading about your life and enjoy the stories and adventures you tell. French fries are definitely a fun perk of living in this era! So sorry you had that french fry mishap — it must have hurt so bad!
Love you bunches!
Thanks! 🙂 My natural color is a light grayish brown, not very exciting!
Thanks! 🙂 I don't actually remember how much it hurt, but I still have a vivid memory of what I thought I looked like with a french fry poking out of my throat!